- ¹As compared to AirPods Pro (1st generation).
- ²Spatial Audio works with movies, TV, and video in supported apps. iPhone with TrueDepth camera required to create personalized profile.
- ³Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for details.
- ⁴AirPods Pro and charging case are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise, and they are IPX4 rated. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions.
- ⁵Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply.
- ⁶Requires an iCloud account and a compatible Apple device running the latest operating system software.
- ⁷Works with iPhone 8 or later and iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation or later), 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air (3rd generation or later), and iPad mini (5th generation or later) with the latest version of iPadOS.
- ⁸Find My functionality requires iOS 16 or later; coming late fall 2022 to iPadOS and macOS.
Go to apple.com/airpods-pro/specs/ for a complete set.