AirPods Pro feature up to 2x more Active Noise Cancellation,¹ Transparency mode, and now Adaptive Audio,² which automatically tailors the noise control for you to provide the best listening experience across different environments and interactions throughout the day.
Groundbreaking audio performance
- Apple-designed H2 chip, the force behind AirPods Pro, pushes advanced audio performance even further.
From smarter noise cancellation to superior three-dimensional sound and battery life, it improves on the best features of AirPods Pro in a big way.
- Low distortion, custom-built driver and amplifier delivers crisp, clear high notes and deep, rich bass in stunning definition. Every sound is more vivid than ever.
Unheard of sound
- Adaptive Audio dynamically blends Transparency mode and Active Noise Cancellation to deliver the best listening experience for you in any environment.²
- Up to 2x more Active Noise Cancellation than the previous generation AirPods Pro, so you’ll hear dramatically less noise during your commute and when you need to focus.¹
- Transparency mode lets outside sound in, so you can hear what’s going on around you.
- Conversation Awareness lowers media volume and enhances voices of people in front of you, all while reducing background noise to make it easier for you to engage with people nearby when wearing AirPods Pro.²
- Personalized Volume automatically fine-tunes the best media experience for you in the moment.²
- Personalized Spatial Audio surrounds you in sound tuned just for you. It works with dynamic head tracking to immerse you deeper in music and movies.³
- Four pairs of silicone tips are included to fit a wider range of ears, with an extra-small size. The tips create an acoustic seal to help keep out noise and secure AirPods Pro in place.
A higher level of control
- Touch control lets you swipe the stem to adjust volume. Press the stem once to answer, mute, or unmute yourself on calls, press it twice to end a call, or hold it to switch between listening modes.
A leap in battery life and capability
- A more capable MagSafe Charging Case with Precision Finding,⁴ built-in speaker, and lanyard loop. Charge with a USB-C connector or an Apple Watch, MagSafe, or Qi-certified charger.
- Up to 6 hours listening time with Active Noise Cancellation enabled — 33% more than AirPods Pro (1st generation).⁵
- IP54 dust, sweat, and water resistant for AirPods Pro and MagSafe Charging Case.⁶
A magical experience
- Easy setup lets you pair with every device in your iCloud account.⁷
- In-ear detection and automatic switching between devices makes everything seamless.⁷
- Audio Sharing lets you share a song or a show between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV instantly.⁸
- Find My with Precision Finding lets you exactly locate the MagSafe Charging Case.⁴ And Find My with proximity view helps you keep track of your AirPods Pro.
¹As compared to AirPods Pro (1st generation).
²Works with AirPods Pro (2nd generation) with the latest firmware when paired with a compatible Apple device running the latest operating system software.
³Spatial Audio works with compatible content in supported apps. iPhone with TrueDepth camera required to create personalized profile.
⁴Precision Finding requires a U1-equipped iPhone; availability varies by region.
- ⁵Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.
- ⁶AirPods Pro (2nd generation) are dust, sweat, and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise, and they are IP54 rated. Dust, sweat, and water resistance are not permanent conditions.
- ⁷Requires an iCloud account and a compatible Apple device running the latest operating system software.
- ⁸Requires a compatible Apple device running the latest operating system software.