Apple Watch Series 9 helps you stay connected, active, healthy, and safe. Featuring double tap, a magical way to interact with Apple Watch,¹ an even-brighter display, and Precision Finding for iPhone.²
- WHY APPLE WATCH SERIES 9—Your essential companion for a healthy life is now even more powerful. The S9 chip enables a superbright display and a magical new way to quickly and easily interact with your Apple Watch without touching the screen. Advanced health, safety, and activity features provide powerful insights and help when you need it. And redesigned apps in watchOS give you more information at a glance.
- CARBON-NEUTRAL—An aluminum Apple Watch Series 9 paired with the latest Sport Loop is carbon-neutral. Learn more about Apple’s commitment to the environment at apple.com/2030.³
- ADVANCED HEALTH FEATURES—Keep an eye on your blood oxygen.⁴ And see how much time you spent in REM, Core, or Deep sleep with sleep stages. Temperature sensing⁵ provides insights into overall well-being and cycle tracking.⁶ And take note of your state of mind to help build emotional awareness and resilience.
- A POWERFUL FITNESS PARTNER—The Workout app gives you a range of ways to train plus advanced metrics for more insights about your workout performance.
- INNOVATIVE SAFETY FEATURES—Fall Detection⁷ and Crash Detection can connect you with emergency services in the event of a hard fall or a severe car crash.⁸ And Emergency SOS lets you call for help with the press of a button.⁸
- SIMPLY COMPATIBLE—It works seamlessly with your Apple devices and services. Unlock your Mac automatically. Get approximate distance and directions to your iPhone with Precision Finding² on supported iPhone models. Apple Watch Series 9 requires iPhone XS or later with iOS 17 or later.
- EASILY CUSTOMIZABLE—With watch bands in a range of styles, materials, and colors, as well as stylish and functional watch faces with complications tailored to your interests, you can change your watch to fit your mood or the moment.
- INCREDIBLE DURABILITY—Tougher than tough. It’s crack resistant, IP6X-certified dust resistant,⁹ and swimproof with 50m water resistance. ¹⁰
- STAY CONNECTED—Send a text, take a call, listen to music and podcasts, and get notifications on the go. Apple Watch Series 9 (GPS) works with your iPhone or Wi-Fi to keep you connected.
- Apple Watch Series 9 requires iPhone XS or later with iOS 17 or later.
- ¹Available late 2023. Requires Apple Watch Series 9 or Apple Watch Ultra 2.
- ²Requires an iPhone and Apple Watch with second-generation Ultra Wideband chip.
- ³Learn more at apple.com/2030.
- ⁴The Blood Oxygen app is for wellness purposes only and not for medical use.
- ⁵The temperature sensing feature is not intended for medical use.
- ⁶The Cycle Tracking app should not be used for birth control or to diagnose a health condition.
- ⁷Fall Detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
- ⁸Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
- ⁹Apple Watch Series 9 is rated IP6X dust resistant.
- ¹⁰Apple Watch Series 9 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. Apple Watch Series 9 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-us/HT205000. Apple Watch Series 9 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.