iPhone 15 Pro Max. Forged in titanium and featuring the groundbreaking A17 Pro chip, a customizable Action button, and the most powerful iPhone camera system ever.
- FORGED IN TITANIUM — iPhone 15 Pro Max has a strong and light aerospace-grade titanium design with a textured matte-glass back. It also features a Ceramic Shield front that’s tougher than any smartphone glass. And it’s splash, water, and dust resistant.¹
- ADVANCED DISPLAY — The 6.7″ Super Retina XDR display² with ProMotion ramps up refresh rates to 120Hz when you need exceptional graphics performance. Dynamic Island bubbles up alerts and Live Activities. Plus, with Always-On display, your Lock Screen stays glanceable, so you don’t have to tap it to stay in the know.
- GAME-CHANGING A17 PRO CHIP — A Pro-class GPU makes mobile games feel so immersive, with rich environments and realistic characters. A17 Pro is also incredibly efficient and helps to deliver amazing all-day battery life.³
- POWERFUL PRO CAMERA SYSTEM — Get incredible framing flexibility with seven pro lenses. Capture super-high-resolution photos with more color and detail using the 48MP Main camera. And take sharper close-ups from farther away with the 5x Telephoto camera on iPhone 15 Pro Max.
- CUSTOMIZABLE ACTION BUTTON — Action button is a fast track to your favorite feature. Just set the one you want, like Silent mode, Camera, Voice Memo, Shortcut, and more. Then press and hold to launch the action.
- PRO CONNECTIVITY — The new USB-C connector lets you charge your Mac or iPad with the same cable you use to charge iPhone 15 Pro Max. With USB 3, you get a huge leap in data transfer speeds.⁴ And you can download files up to 2x faster using Wi-Fi 6E.⁵
- VITAL SAFETY FEATURES — With Crash Detection, iPhone can detect a severe car crash and call for help if you can’t.⁶
- DESIGNED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE — iPhone comes with privacy protections that help keep you in control of your data. It’s made from more recycled materials to minimize environmental impact. And it has built-in features that make iPhone more accessible to all.
- COMES WITH APPLECARE WARRANTY — Every iPhone comes with a one-year limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support.
¹iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
²The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches (iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15) or 6.69 inches (iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15 Plus) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- ³Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
- ⁴USB 3 cable with 10 Gbps speeds required for up to 20x faster transfers on iPhone 15 Pro models.
⁵Wi-Fi 6E available in countries and regions where supported.
⁶iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi calling.
USB 3: USB 3 cable with 10Gb/s speed required for up to 20x faster transfers on iPhone 15 Pro models.
MagSafe accessories: Colors are for illustrative purposes only. MagSafe accessories sold separately.
- As part of Apple’s efforts to reach carbon neutrality by 2030, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max do not include a power adapter or EarPods. Apple encourages you to use any compatible USB-C power adapter. If you need a new Apple power adapter or headphones, please purchase these accessories separately.